WHERE TO BUY:
- Highly integrated one-board to solve the complicated interfaces Ramps1.4 combination, prone to failure and other issues.
- Optimized layout and thermal design alignment, so that the entire board more stable performance.
- Support automatic leveling proximity probe, customers can add their own debugging automatic leveling.
- Large USB, more stable connection, the interface is more concise, wiring is more convenient and more stable.
- Using the onboard 4 channel A4988 16 segments stepper motor driver board (Z-axis two motor interface).
- PWM DC 3 channel output (1 channel high-current, 3 channel mid-current , 2-channel low current).
- High-performance low on-resistance Mos tube driver, better heat dissipation.
- Using ST original power chip, support 12V-24V power input, solve the heat problem of Ramps voltage converter chip.
- Accept 24V input, at the same system power, can reduce the hot bed current to 1/4, effectively solve the problem of hot bed MOS tube heating.
- You can use the open-source firmware Marlin, configuration and Ramps1.4 are exactly the same, can be directly replace Ramps1.4
- Can be directly connected Ramps1.4, 2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board (remove the L-shaped adapter board).
Note: A6 / A8 version will sent randomly, if you need, please update the firmware by yourself.
1 x 3D Printer Anet V1.0 Mainboard