WHERE TO BUY:
Power design of Mega 2560 R3 board
Arduino Mega power supply system has two options, USB direct power supply or an external power supply. Select the power supply will automatically switch. Optional external power supply AC-to-DC adapter or battery, this limits the control board voltage range 6V ~ 12V, but if the voltage supplied is less than 6V, I / O ports may not provide the 5V voltage, so there will be no stable; if the supplied voltage is greater than 12V, the regulator will have the device may overheat protection, are more likely to damage the Arduino MEGA. Therefore, the operation of the proposed power supply 6.5 ~ 12V, 7.5V or recommended power supply is 9V.
LCD12864 Feature: (Single buy, click here)
Large screen: 12864LCD
Integration SD card in the back, after slicing the file into the SD card, you can select the corresponding files on the LCD.
The board has encoder, can be achieved parameter adjustment, and the file selection print!
The ramps can be Plug-and-Play, but it need to modify the firmware to support.
- Low RDS (ON) outputs
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Mixed with slow current decay mode
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Crossover current protection
- 3.3 and 5V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuit
- Ground short circuit protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Five selectable stepper modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- 1 x 12864 LCD board
- 1 x RAMPS 1.4 control board
- 1 x Mega 2560 R3 control board
- 5 x A4988 driver
- 1 x Adapter cable
- 2 x FC-10P flat cable