WHERE TO BUY:
CNC Shield Board:
- Version: 3.0
- Color: Red
- Size (L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm
- Voltage: DC 12~36 V (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
- The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
- GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- Color: Red
- Size (L*W*H): 20 x 15 x 10 mm
- Thermal shutdown circuitry: Yes
- Crossover-current protection: Yes
- Ground fault protection: Yes
- Load short-circuit protection: Yes
- Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
- Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- Mix with slow current decay modes.
- Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
- Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
- Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
- 1 x Engraver CNC Shield Board
- 4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
Note: Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3 cm error, thank you.